URGENTLY looking for inspirational speakers!
URGENTLY LOOKING FOR INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKERS!
International Stakeholders Conference 2010 “Stop violence – best communication practices”. Conducted within the framework of Women’s & Children’s Rights project in Ukraine
Main themes of the (overall)project
Domestic violence / Equality at the workplace / Children’s rights
When: 15-16 June 2010
Where: Rus Hotel, Kiev, Ukraine
- National and regional NGOs with experience in the area of women's rights and/or children's rights
- Social partners
- Local regional media
- Press officers and social workers from the Ministries and Social Services
What kind of speakers are we looking for?
Some of the selection criteria (a non-exhaustive list) are:
- Inspiring and interesting speaker (!!!)
- Good experienced moderator
- Fluent English and/or Russian and / or Ukrainian speaker
- Hands on experience with coordination of national and / or regional communication campaigns in social area and / or
- Hands on experience of managing subcontractors while developing large scale communications campaign and / or
- Experience in communications crisis management (when campaign results turn bad, i.e. the good and the bad)
What will they be required to do
- Conduct 1, 2 or 3 consecutive workshops on one of the below subjects. Some workshops take place on 15 and 16, some only on one of two days. We will determine this depending on speakers’ availability
- Arrival to Kiev: 14 June
- Departure from Kiev: 16 or 17 June
What are the subjects that workshops need to cover (one speaker specialized in one workshop theme?
- Workshop 1: The “how to’s” for a successful social campaign, design and implementation*(Northern Europe)
- Workshop 2: The “how to’s” for a successful social campaign, design and implementation* (Southern or Easter Europe)
- Workshop 3: The “how to’s” for a successful social campaign, design and implementation* (one of the NGO national campaigns)
- Workshop 4: The “how to’s” for a successful social campaign, design and implementation*(one of the NGO regional campaigns)
- Workshop 5: Creative approach – how to build a successful campaign and make it stand out
- Workshop 6: PR and Media relations – how to succeed (Someone with experience in Eastern Europe and/or former Soviet Union and/or Ukraine)
- Workshop 7: Viral Marketing – how to succeed (Someone with experience in Eastern Europe and/or former Soviet Union and/or Ukraine)
- Workshop 8: How to make the best of external existing promotion opportunities (i.e. how to get to find out about them, negotiate with them, who to contact, etc.)
- Workshop 9: How to conduct a multi-lingual campaign and what are the challenges and opportunities?
- Workshop 10: What is the correct way to define your target audience?
- Workshop reserve: Standards and codes – how far can you go, what is allowed and what isn’t
- We will of course cover travel (in economy class) and accommodation
- Fees will be considered on a case-by-case basis depending on the speakers level and client approval
- A networking cocktail will be organised at the end of Day 1 (15 June). Each speaker will be offered to set up a stand for the organisation they are representing – they will be offered a plasma monitor to project promotion material related to the subject of the conference as well as display boards to put up booklets, material, project examples, etc.
For more information please contact me at email@example.com